All American’s GSM alarm communicators are designed to be easy to install and use. Connectivity is preconfigured and the wiring is simple. Our radios can work with any existing alarm panel that supports ContactID or SIA, including DSC, Honeywell, Ademco and GE. Real-time text and email notifications are completely free. Use the free mobile app to monitor the status of communicators.
There is also a free smart phone app available to your customers that you can brand with your company’s logo. The app can remotely arms and disarm the system, and display event history up to one year.
- LTE 700/850/1700/1900 MHz with 3G/4G 850/1900 MHz fallback
- ARM11 processor, 2MB RAM, 7MB Flash
- Dial Capture interface supporting Ademco ContactID and SIA
- 1 digital input, 1 digital output
- 2 Built-in World SIM chips
- SMS backup of alarm events
- Supply voltage +12 to +30 VDC
- Power Consumption Nominal 15mA, Peak 200 mA
- Ultra-Compact Dimensions: 1.6” x 1.95” x 0.82” (40.6 x 50 x 21 mm)
- Weight: 1.1 oz (30 g) without antenna
Contact sales for exclusive pricing –
*GSMs are preactivated with a two month shelf life. Billing will begin when a GSM is powered up or after two months, whichever comes first. We recommend not ordering more GSMs than can be used in 2 months.
*GSMs are not rated for Commercial Fire
Alarm Manuals and Wiring Diagrams