As we continue to build and improve or relationships and businesses it’s important to us that we’re giving you all the information and tools needed to help support your businesses.
Here are a few basic tips to remember:
- Once an account is activated or placed “In Service” billing for that account starts.
- Placing an account on test effectively activates the account once the test is complete.
- If you cancel an Alarmnet account yourself by taking it out of service, understand that we will also cancel the GSM.
- If you need to cancel an account but keep the GSM for future use, email data entry and submit the request for cancel and maintain.
- Putting a Runaway alarm on test does not prevent excessive signal charges. Fixing the problem will, though.
- Before returning a GSM, call Dealer Support so they can troubleshoot with you to prevent excess shipping charges and rapid exchanges with the appropriate paperwork.
- You have all the power in the world to customize, change, or upgrade accounts, especially as you become more proficient with stages and noting accounts with your preferences.
- We have webinars, tutorials, instructional blogs, not to mention dealer support — and they’re all tools to help you learn and be more efficient.
Please feel free to reach out to us for assistance or questions.